Denver Truck Accident Attorneys
Commercial trucks are some of the largest, heaviest vehicles on the roads. Weighing up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded, these trucks can cause devastating wrecks even when traveling at low speeds. While the aftermath of these crashes can be tragic, it can also be devastating to know that many of these accidents could have been avoided if some party had been more vigilant and careful.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, our Denver lawyers have decades of experience advocating the rights of those who have been harmed in serious truck accidents. Skilled and resourceful, we are equipped to provide the highest quality representation in various types of truck wreck claims.
Call (303) 625-6832 or Email Us
To Learn More about Your Potential Truck Wreck Claim in a Free Case Evaluation
Get important answers about your legal options during a free, no obligations consultation. In truck accident claims, we are experienced at representing accident survivors, as well as families who have lost loved ones to deadly wrecks.
While we understand that no amount of money can make up for the lasting losses caused by serious truck crashes:
- We will work relentlessly to help you secure justice by holding all of the responsible parties accountable for their negligent actions.
- We know the recoveries from these cases can be indispensable to healing and rebuilding lives.
Who’s Liable for My Truck Accident?
Liability for a truck crash will depend on the factors that caused or worsened that wreck. While our lawyers can identify all of the parties who are liable for your crash (after reviewing your potential claim), generally, these liable parties can include (and may not be limited to):
- Commercial truck drivers when their misbehaviors or illegal actions play a role in causing crashes – This can include anything from impaired driving to noncompliance with trucking regulations or general traffic laws.
- Other motorists when their errors or negligence contributes to wrecks – This can involve aggressive or reckless driving, as well as drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding and other failures to comply with traffic laws.
- Trucking companies when their failures are involved in truck accidents – This can include failing to train truckers, hiring truckers who are known to be dangerous and failing to maintain commercial vehicles. It may also involve failures to comply with federal trucking regulations and incentivizing drivers to violate these regulations (like, for instance, by paying bonuses for early deliveries, which can encourage drivers to violate federal hours-of-service rules).
- Other parties – These parties can include others in the trucking industry like shippers or brokers who may fail to hire qualified, safe truck drivers. They can also include the makers of faulty vehicle equipment, parties who fail to construct or maintain safe roads, etc.
After a truck accident, an attorney can be essential to helping you get the compensation and justice you are entitled to. That is because an experienced lawyer – like a Denver truck accident lawyer at Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC – can help you determine the available legal remedies and help you proceed with your best option(s).
We will work tirelessly and diligently to craft you the strongest possible claim by taking steps like (but not limited to):
- Thoroughly investigating every aspect of your accident
- Analyzing the police report
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Reviewing essential records, like those from electronic onboard recorders (EOBRs), truckers and trucking companies
- Working with accident reconstruction experts to solidify your case.
Our trusted attorneys handle all types of trucking wreck claims, including (but not exclusive to) those involving:
- Mail and delivery trucks
- Firetrucks and other municipal trucks
- Jackknife wrecks
- Runaway trailer accidents
- Trucks hauling hazardous materials
- Underride collisions
- Fatal truck wrecks.
We Are Ready to Help You: Contact a Denver Truck Accident Lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of trucking wreck, contact a Denver truck accident lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC by calling (303) 625-6832 or by emailing us. Initial consultations are free, and there is no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.
Our goals are to provide you with superior representation while we fight to help you recover the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages and other losses arising from a truck accident.