You Deserve Fair Compensation After An AccidentWe Can And Will Fight To Protect Your Rights.
Holding Truck Drivers And Trucking Companies Responsible For Their Negligence
Commercial trucks are some of the largest, heaviest vehicles on the roads. Weighing up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded, these trucks can cause devastating wrecks even when traveling at low speeds. While the aftermath of these crashes can be tragic, it can also be devastating to know that many of these accidents could have been avoided if some party had been more vigilant and careful.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., our lawyers have decades of experience advocating the rights of those who have been harmed in serious semi-trailer truck accidents. Skilled and resourceful, we are equipped to provide the highest quality representation in various types of truck wreck claims.
Who’s Liable For My Accident And Injuries?
Liability for a truck crash will depend on the factors that caused or worsened that wreck. While our lawyers will identify the specific liable parties in your case (after reviewing your potential claim), in most cases, the following are often cited:
- Commercial truck drivers when their misbehaviors or illegal actions play a role in causing crashes — This can include anything from impaired driving to noncompliance with trucking regulations or general traffic laws.
- Other motorists when their errors or negligence contributes to wrecks — This can involve aggressive or reckless driving, as well as drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding and other failures to comply with traffic laws.
- Trucking companies when their failures are involved in truck accidents — This can include failing to train truckers, hiring truckers who are known to be dangerous and failing to maintain commercial vehicles. It may also involve failures to comply with federal trucking regulations and incentivizing drivers to violate these regulations (for instance, by paying bonuses for early deliveries, which can encourage drivers to violate federal hours-of-service rules).
- Other parties — These parties can include others in the trucking industry like shippers or brokers who may fail to hire qualified, safe truck drivers. They can also include the makers of faulty vehicle equipment, parties who fail to construct or maintain safe roads, etc.
After A Wreck, Our Attorneys Help You With Everything
After a truck accident, an attorney can be essential to helping you get the compensation and justice you are entitled to. That’s because an experienced lawyer — like the team at Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C. — can help you determine the available legal remedies and help you proceed with your best options.
One of the many things that set us apart from other firms in the area is the fact that we handle all legal matters for our clients. That’s because we believe they should focus on what’s important — their recovery — while we focus on:
- Thoroughly investigating every aspect of an accident
- Analyzing the police report
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Reviewing essential records, like those from electronic onboard recorders (EOBRs), truckers and trucking companies
- Working with accident reconstruction experts to solidify a case
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., you are not passed around from intake specialists to paralegals. You’ll know exactly who you’re working with from beginning to end. That’s because founding attorney James H. Guest personally handles every case he takes on, giving his clients the one-on-one attention they expect and deserve.
Our careful review of the accident in your case also includes a careful review of your injuries. If you suffered devastating injuries or lost a loved one due to a truck driver or trucking company’s negligence, you can rest assured knowing we will seek maximum compensation to cover all of your present and future medical costs, lost wages, funeral expenses, burial costs, and pain and suffering.
More Than 27 Years Of Personal Injury Experience
For more than two decades, we have been advising and advocating for residents in Denver and throughout Colorado after serious and fatal semi-trailer truck accidents. From helping people understand what to do after an accident to aggressively fighting for maximum compensation from the insurance company and other defendants, we take the guesswork out of filing a claim after any type of truck accident involving:
- Mail and delivery trucks
- Firetrucks and other municipal vehicles
- Jackknife and rollover crashes
- Runaway trailer accidents
- Trucks hauling hazardous materials
- Underride collisions
- Maintenance issues
- Defective tires, breaks and other auto parts
- Trucking company negligence
- Fatal truck wrecks
Contact Us — We Are Ready To Help You
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of trucking wreck, contact our firm today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your case and rights. To make an appointment at our Denver office, call 303-292-2992 or contact us online. We work on a contingency basis, which means if we don’t win your case, we don’t charge you any fee.
Do You Need Compensation For Injuries?
We can help you.
Law Office of James H. Guest
Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C.
3333 South Bannock Street, Suite 1060
Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303-292-2992 Fax: 303-292-2882