The untimely loss of a loved one can be annihilating. Though no sum of money can ever atone for the wrongful death of someone you love, pursuing legal action against the negligent parties can be integral to providing you with a sense of justice, as well as some financial support to lay a loved one to rest and deal with grief.
For more than 30 years, the Law Office of James H. Guest, has helped families throughout Denver and Colorado manage their grief, the paperwork and process of filing a wrongful death after a fatal accident. We have a record of success resolving matters quickly, all while keeping our clients' best interests in mind.
Our dedication to you and your needs means we will always be ready to fight for your right to justice, no matter how complex your personal injury matter is.
In Colorado, only immediate family members such as spouses, children, parents and dependents can bring claims for wrongful death. We help clients who have lost loved ones in all types of fatal accidents, including:
- Car accidents - including hit-and-run accidents and rear-end and head-on collisions
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents - including multi-vehicle collisions, jackknife accidents and devastating rollover crashes
- Reckless driving accidents - including drunk driving crashes and distracted driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect - including malnutrition, physical abuse, slip-and-fall accidents and more
- Premises liability incidents - including slip-and-fall accidents, attacks because of negligent security, dog bites and other incidences caused by hazardous property conditions
- Hospital negligence - involving nurses and staff who are careless, negligent, untrained, poorly trained or otherwise operating on substandard safety procedures
- Medical malpractice - including surgical errors, medication errors, anesthesiology mistakes, diagnostic errors, IV complications, misdiagnosis and more
We will thoroughly investigate the death of your loved one and build a claim against all of the parties responsible for your loss. We will handle the legal issues for you and work to make the process as worry-free as possible.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., we pride ourselves on providing you with the highest possible level of attention during your time of need. With lead attorney James H. Guest on your side, you can feel confident you're in good hands and that your legal matter will be resolved quickly and effectively.
If someone you loved died as a result of someone else's negligence, please call our Denver law office to schedule a free initial consultation. Call or contact us online. We bill on a contingency fee basis. This means you don't have to pay us a thing unless we recover money for you.