Email: Email Me
The Law Office of James H. Guest, located in Denver, Colorado has represented thousands of clients injured by someone’s negligence including those injured as a result of automobile accidents, trucking accidents, construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, and medical malpractice. Mr. Guest has also represented burn victims and clients with insurance bad faith claims.
We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. A contingent fee is a percentage of the recovery that is paid at the conclusion of the case. If there is no recovery, there is no fee.
Call us about your case, and to schedule a free consultation at: (303) 292-2992.
Mr. Guest specializes in serious plaintiff’s personal injury cases. Mr. Guest routinely handles plaintiff’s cases on a contingency fee basis and there is no charge for an initial consultation. “In home” legal consultations available.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Auto/Trucking Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Disputes
- Premises Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Colorado, 1990
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. – 1990
- Honors: Recipient of Academic Scholarship
- University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
- B.A. – 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- CTLA, Member, Auto Litigation Committee
- Metropolitan Lawyer Referral Service, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Palmer & Paoli, P.C., Associate, 1990 – 1994
- Palmer & Paoli, P.C., Partner, 1994 – 1997
- Palmer, Guest & Esses, P.C., Partner, 1997 – 2000