The Law Office of James H. Guest, located in Denver, Colorado has represented thousands of clients injured by someone's negligence including those injured as a result of automobile accidents, trucking accidents, construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice. Mr. Guest has also represented burn victims and clients with insurance bad faith claims.
We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. A contingent fee is a percentage of the recovery that is paid at the conclusion of the case. If there is no recovery, there is no fee.
"We have helped thousands of people following motor vehicle collisions."
Call us about your case, and to schedule a free consultation.
Mr. Guest specializes in serious plaintiff's personal injury cases. Mr. Guest routinely handles plaintiff's cases on a contingency fee basis and there is no charge for an initial consultation. "In home" legal consultations available.
- Colorado, 1990
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Palmer, Guest & Esses, P.C., Partner, 1997 - 2000
- Palmer & Paoli, P.C., Partner, 1994 - 1997
- Palmer & Paoli, P.C., Associate, 1990 - 1994
- J.D. - University of Denver College of Law - Denver, Colorado, 1990
- Honors: Recipient of Academic Scholarship
- B.A. - University of Denver - Denver, Colorado, 1980