Denver Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle crashes can leave people with chronic pain, expensive medical bills and possibly permanent impairments. Ultimately, these wrecks can have profound impacts of crash victims’ personal relationships, their ability to earn a living and maybe even their quality of life.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, our Denver attorneys know how important it is for motorcycle accidents survivors to pursue justice and recovery in the aftermath of these wrecks.
That is why we are fully committed to providing survivors with vigorous advocacy and compassionate, responsive legal service as we help them fight for the compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses.
Call (303) 625-6832 or Email Us
To Learn More about Your Potential Claim in a Free Case Evaluation
During a free, no obligations consultation, you can get essential answers and advice regarding your legal options for recovery. In motorcycle accident claims, we represent accident survivors, as well as families who have lost loved ones to deadly wrecks.
Though we understand money can never replace the permenant losses caused by serious motorcycle crashes, we do know that the compensation from these claims can be pivotal to healing and rebuilding lives.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
Recent statistics from federal authorities1 shed some light on just how common, damaging and deadly motorcycle wrecks can be:
- Motorcycle riders are about 27 times more likely (than those in passenger vehicles) to be killed when a deadly traffic crash occurs.
- Approximately 5,000 riders are killed in fatal motorcycle wrecks each year in the U.S. This accounts for about 14 percent of – or 1 in every 7 – traffic fatalities.
- Since 2014, deadly motorcycle crashes in the U.S. have spiked by about 8 percent.
- Riders are about 6 times more likely (than those in passenger vehicles) to be injured when traffic collisions happen.
- Roughly 88,000 riders are injured in motorcycle crashes each year in the U.S. This means that, every hour, at least 10 riders are hurt in these wrecks.
Did You Know That,
Even If You May Have Violated Motorcycle Laws,
You CAN Still Be Entitled to Compensation for Your Crash?
Our Lawyers are ready to explain the law, your options and how to proceed. Taking a little time to learn more about your legal rights and options can make a huge impact on the success of your claim.
How Our Denver Motorcycle Attorneys Can Help You
Bringing decades of experience to every case we take on, our Denver attorneys understand the unique factors that distinguish motorcycle accidents from other types of motor vehicle crash cases. In fact, we know that:
- Negligent drivers commonly claim that they did not see the motorcycle rider – This can be particularly true when drivers are distracted or drunk, when wrecks occur at night or when blind-spot crashes occur.
- Insurance companies may blame the victims – This is a common theme in motorcycle accident litigation, as insurance companies are fixated on limiting or avoiding payouts (in an effort to protect and enhance their profits).
These and possibly other factors can make for a difficult, uphill battle when it is time for crash victims to seek the recoveries to which they are entitled.
Prepared to meet these challenges head on, our lawyers know how to protect and advance the rights of injured riders, and we will work tirelessly to pursue the best settlement possible, based on the causes of the motorcycle wreck and the facts of the case.
While we always strive to bring our clients’ claims to favorable, efficient resolutions through negotiation, we are fully prepared to go to trial and present compelling evidence whenever that may be necessary to help our clients obtain the full compensation they deserve.
Contact a Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle wreck, call a Denver motorcycle accident lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC at (303) 625-6832 or email our firm.
Dedicated to helping our clients recover the full amount of compensation they deserve, our attorneys are ready to fight for your rights and hold all negligent parties accountable for the harm they have caused you.
We offer free initial consultations, and there is no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.
1: The latest motorcycle crash statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)