At the Law Office of James H. Guest, our attorneys have been providing victims of negligence with comprehensive representation and effective legal advocacy for more than two decades. Known for our diligence and dedication, our attorneys will work hard for you to ensure that:
- Your rights and interests are protected throughout the course of your case
- All of the necessary, complicated administrative work for your case is appropriately handled
- You are able to recover fair compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other expenses
Our personal injury attorneys are skilled at successfully resolving auto accident cases, medical malpractice cases and various other personal injury claims.
Along with providing aggressive legal representation, our lawyers also offer the personalized service you deserve. Responsive and thorough, our lawyers will take the time and care to prepare you for each step of the legal process so that you can feel confident in the decisions made along the way and comfortable with the final outcome of your case.
Our decades of dedication to accident victims and their families mean we can handle any personal injury claim, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcycles and other motorized vehicles
- Premises liability cases involving negligent building owners, managers and others who have a duty to maintain safe premises
- Hospital negligence injuries caused by inattentive doctors, nurses, orderlies, hospital administrators and other hospital staff
- Medical malpractice including misdiagnoses, medication errors, surgery errors and other mistakes that can harm patients
- Nursing home abuse cases where a loved one suffers serious injuries or wrongful death because of various forms of abuse or neglect
- Catastrophic injury cases involving physically, emotionally and financially devastating injuries such as brain and head injuries, nerve damage, amputation, paralysis and more
- Wrongful death cases in which we pursue legal action against negligent parties in order to provide justice and financial support to surviving loved ones
Keeping our clients well informed is just part of our commitment to providing high quality legal counsel at every step of the personal injury claim process. We have answers to many common questions on our comprehensive FAQ pages. You can also contact us if you need further help.
To better understand your options for financial recovery following a personal injury or loss, contact the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., in Denver, Colorado. Free initial consultations are available by calling or by emailing us via the contact form on this page.
We represent clients throughout Denver, surrounding areas and throughout the state. We also work on a contingency basis, which means you pay no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.