You Deserve Fair Compensation After An AccidentWe Can And Will Fight To Protect Your Rights.
How Can An Attorney Help You After A Truck Accident?
A truck accident can turn your life upside down in a matter of seconds. While these collisions often leave victims with extensive, debilitating injuries, they can also be financially and emotionally devastating. This is because mounting medical bills and an inability to work can intensify the stresses victims face after truck accidents. The loss of a loved one in a fatal wreck only adds another layer of sadness and frustration as family members struggle to cover unexpected funeral and burial expenses.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., our experienced personal injury lawyers understand how damaging semi-trailer truck accidents can be, particularly when any type of preventable negligence may have been involved. That is why we have dedicated the past 27 years of our careers to vigorously advocating for our clients’ rights, protecting their claims for compensation and providing them with the highest quality legal services as we bring their case to the best possible resolution.
What Our Denver Law Firm Can Do for You
When you turn to the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., in Denver, for help, you can count on receiving:
- Honest answers about your case, rights and options for proceeding — Our lawyers will always give you clear answers and advice so that you are informed and can make the right decision for you and your claim.
- Experienced help crafting the strongest possible truck accident case — In addition to helping our clients get their claims started, our lawyers will also work tenaciously to compile all available evidence so that our clients have the strongest possible cases moving forward.
- Effective help dealing with and standing up to insurance companies — Insurance providers are typically not on victims’ sides after truck accidents, as insurers are generally focused on protecting their bottom lines, rather than victims’ rights. This can make it difficult for victims, who may already be struggling with serious injuries, to fight back. That is where our attorneys come in. We will be ready to make sure insurers honor your claim and pay you the full amount you deserve for accident-related damages and losses.
- Personalized and responsive legal services — Lead attorney James H. Guestpersonally handles every injury case he takes on, providing his clients with the one-on-one attention they need and deserve. Our team will be proactive about updating you regarding the progress of your case at every step, and you can count on us to be responsive to your calls and emails. We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients throughout the course of their cases. We want you to have the answers and information you need about your case when you need it.
- The best possible case outcomes — This may be the single most important way we can help you following a truck accident, as our lawyers have the skills, experience and insight necessary to bring even the more complicated truck accident cases tosuccessful resolutions. Our goal is to maximize our clients’ financial recoveries so they can focus on their physical and psychological recoveries.
Don’t Hesitate To Call — We’re Here To Help
If you or a loved one has been injured in a semi-trailer truck accident, or a loved one was killed in a fatal truck accident, the compassionate and skilled lawyers at the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., want to help you recover fair compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other expenses. We serve clients throughout the Denver area and elsewhere in the state of Colorado.
Call our Denver office at 303-292-2992 or contact us online to arrange an initial consultation with an attorney at our firm. We offer free initial consultations, and there is no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.
Do You Need Compensation For Injuries?
We can help you.
Law Office of James H. Guest
Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C.
475 17th Street, Suite 960 Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-292-2992 Fax: 303-292-2882