Being involved in an accident, whether it happens in traffic or somewhere else, can be a painful, traumatic experience. As you focus on putting the pieces back together, retaining an experienced personal injury lawyer can be pivotal to helping you pursue financial recovery and, ultimately, to helping you reclaim your life.While the following provides some tips for choosing the right lawyer to represent you and your injury claim, don’t hesitate to contact a Denver personal injury lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC when you want a seasoned professional who will provide personal service and aggressive legal advocacy moving forward.
Looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer: Tips for Making the Right Choice
There are plenty of big name personal injury attorneys out there grandstanding on television with commercials. However, that’s no indication that they’ll do a great job for you. Or that they will provide the level of personal attention and care that you want or expect as you proceed.
To find the right lawyer for your personal injury claim, here are some helping tips for starting your search:
- Collect a list of referrals for personal injury attorneys from family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances. Preferably, this list should include attorneys who they’ve used for similar personal injury cases and who your loved ones trust or had good positive experiences/outcomes with.
- Search online for more information about the lawyers whom you have been referred to; if you don’t have any referrals to work with, this may be the first step in your process (and you’ve already completed that step if you’re reading this blog). Look for client testimonials and third-party reviews to get a better idea of former clients’ experiences with a specific professional.
- Set up an initial consult with your top two or three options. Attending a free, face-to-face meeting with each lawyer can give you a better feel for the professional, his or her experience and the quality of service (s)he may provide moving forward.
- Be ready to share your experience and ask questions. Some of the specific things you may want to ask include (but may not be limited to):
- Will you handle my case or will my case be passed off to someone else?
- How often can I expect updates about the progress of my case?
- What will you do to get my case started?
- Why are you the best option for me and my case?
- Choose an attorney who you can trust and rely on moving forward. If you have completed each of the above steps, at this point, you should have enough information to know who makes you feel most comfortable and which lawyer you feel like you can count on to protect your rights and bring your case to a favorable resolution.
Contact a Denver Personal Injury Lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident or any type of accident caused by negligence, contact a Denver personal Injury lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC for help with your financial recovery. Known for providing comprehensive legal representation to the victims of negligence, our attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients recover fair compensation for their medical bills, lost wages and other expenses.
Contact us by calling (303) 872-5283 or (888) 841-6593 or by emailing us via the contact form on this page. We offer free initial consultations, and there is no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.