You Deserve Full Compensation After An AccidentWe Will Fight To Protect Your Rights.
How Can A Lawyer Help Me After An Auto Accident?
No matter how careful you are behind the wheel, you never know how experienced, focused or sober other drivers may be. That is why, experts say, the average motorist will be involved in at least four accidents over a lifetime.
When an auto collision results in more significant damage and injuries, retaining an experienced car accident lawyer can be integral to protecting your rights and helping you succeed in your financial recoveries.
What Are The Benefits Of Hiring A Lawyer?
Mounting medical bills, steep damage assessments from the mechanic and continued lost wages because of missed work can be overwhelming financially as well as emotionally. It’s no wonder so many accident victims hesitate to hire a lawyer: They see it as just another expense they aren’t sure they can handle right now.
It’s only once accident victims see past the price tag that they begin to see the immense benefit of hiring a skilled personal injury attorney after a crash, specifically the fact that they:
- Handle all of the administrative work to get your case started — As you focus on getting the medical care you may need following a car crash, you can count on our lawyers to take care of all of the paperwork and other administrative tasks necessary to initiate your case and get you on the path to financial recovery. While our lawyers will clearly explain your rights, case and options, they will also keep you informed about the progress of your case as it moves forward.
- Protect your interests at every phase of your case — The professionals involved in your case, such as insurance providers, may not be looking out for your best interests, as they may have their own interests to promote in your case. Our lawyers, however, will defend your rights and interests, making sure that no other parties try to compromise them and, in doing so, cost you the compensation and justice to which you are likely entitled.
- Compile all evidence necessary and available for your case — This can include anything from police reports and witness statements to medical reports, insurance reports, property damage bills and expert reports. Our lawyers understand how to build the strongest possible cases for various types of auto collision claims, and they are ready to put their experience and skills to work helping you.
- Deal with insurance companies on your behalf — This is crucial, as insurers can try to manipulate the facts or evidence in a case in an effort to reduce or deny payouts to victims. Our lawyers won’t let this happen to you. We know how to deal with insurers and fight back when they have wrongly undercut or denied our clients’ claims.
- Fight to obtain the full amount of compensation to which you may be entitled — Skilled and seasoned negotiators and litigators, our lawyers will work relentlessly to make sure that you secure the compensation you deserve for your medical bills and ongoing treatment costs for catastrophic injuries, as well as the other losses and damages you incurred due to the auto accident.
The Other Side Might Not Care About The Outcome Of Your Case But We Do
For more than 30 years, we have dedicated our practice to representing accident victims because we truly understand the tremendous challenge you’re facing, and we don’t believe you should have to face it alone or unprepared.
The insurance company, at-fault driver or any other third-parties responsible for your injuries may not care about what happens to you during the claim process or after your claim is settled, but we will.
Get A Free, No-Obligation Consultation
If you need to seek compensation from an at-fault driver’s insurance company, don’t assume skilled representation is out of your reach. At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., we provide free initial consultations at our Denver office where you can discuss the details of your case and get answers to all of your questions. There is no obligation to hire us if you take advantage of a free consultation.
Simply call our office at 303-292-2992 or contact us online to set up an appointment. We also work on a contingency basis, meaning there is no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.
Do You Need Compensation For Injuries?
We can help you.
Law Office of James H. Guest
Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C.
3333 South Bannock Street, Suite 1060 Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303-292-2992 Fax: 303-292-2882