You Deserve Full Compensation After An Accident

We Will Fight To Protect Your Rights.

Car Accident FAQs

For those lucky enough to survive a car wreck, the shock of the crash is replaced with a simple question: “Now what?”

As you focus on your recovery and consider your options for pursuing your rights, your research has likely led to many more questions about the personal injury claims process, dealing with the insurance companies, and obtaining the full compensation you need. Read on for answers to some of the most common post-car accident questions.


Do I really need an attorney?

You are not required to hire an attorney for your personal injury claim, just as you’re not required to hire a plumbing professional to repair a collapsed drain pipe that’s causing a backup in your home. As inconvenient as a collapsed drain is, there is nothing more important right now than maximizing your compensation and achieving a full recovery. With that in mind it is important to make sure you have an experienced advocate on your side to take on the insurance companies and represent your interests.

Should I talk to the insurance company?

It’s one thing to interact with your own insurance company but you should not sign anything until you’ve discussed your situation with an attorney. Signing a seemingly innocent document could actually be signing your rights away, including your right to pursue a personal injury claim for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost earnings, and more.

What if the person who hit me doesn't have insurance?

This is not an uncommon problem. The same types of people who drive drunk or leave the scene of an accident tend to also lack auto insurance. Fortunately, you can recover financial compensation through your own insurance if you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. This can be a godsend if you are the victim of a hit-and-run accident.

I don't have health insurance. How will I pay for treatment?

If you are one of the nation’s uninsured, you are far from alone. A personal injury attorney can work on your behalf to arrange medical treatment for you on a contingency basis. This means the medical costs will be covered by your eventual settlement or verdict.

How can I start the claims process?

If you’ve suffered an injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident, contact us today for a free consultation. We’ll take it from there.

Contacting The Law Office Of James H. Guest, L.L.C.

Protecting victims’ rights and best interests after a serious auto injury accident is what we do best here at the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., in Denver. If you need help filing a claim regarding your injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one, contact us online or call 303-292-2992 to schedule a free initial consultation today. Let us personally handle your case, recover maximum compensation and help you get back to your life sooner.


Do You Need Compensation For Injuries?

We can help you.

Law Office of James H. Guest

Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C.

3333 South Bannock Street, Suite 1060 Englewood, CO 80110

Phone: 303-292-2992 Fax: 303-292-2882