Denver Car Accident Attorneys
Within seconds, an auto crash can cause devastating injuries and extensive damage. Although the losses caused by traffic accidents can be profound and, in some cases, permanent, survivors should know that they are not alone – and that they may have various options for recovery and justice.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, our Denver auto accident lawyers are dedicated to aggressively advocating the rights of those who have been harmed by others’ negligent and reckless actions. For decades, we have been helping car accident victims build compelling claims, stand up to insurance companies and fight to secure the compensation they are entitled to for their injuries and losses.
Have You or a Loved One Been Hurt in an Auto Crash?
Call (303) 625-6832 or Email Us
To Learn More about Your Potential Claim in a Free Case Evaluation
We are ready to discuss your legal options for recovery and justice. In addition to representing car wreck survivors, our attorneys are experienced at representing families who have lost loved ones to deadly wrecks.
While we recognize that compensation cannot make up for the irreversible damage caused by serious auto wrecks, we have a deep understanding of how the recoveries from these claims can be indispensable to overcoming the damage, picking up the pieces and rebuilding lives.
What Forms of Negligence Can Cause Car Accidents?
The vast majority of car crashes are caused by some type of human mistake or misbehavior. In fact, federal authorities have reported that at least “94 percent of crashes are tied to a human choice or error.”1 Commonly, these negligent, careless or reckless actions involve errors or misbehaviors like (but not limited to):
- Motorist impairment – Drunk or drugged driving, distracted driving and driving while fatigued are all forms of impairment that can hinder motorists’ judgment, perception and reaction times. This can mean that drivers fail to see and properly respond to important aspects of the traffic environment, such as changing signal lights, traffic signs or brake lights.
- Manufacturer oversights or wrongdoings – This negligence often arises because automakers and/or the makers of automotive equipment may be more concerned about their profits than public safety. This can result in wrongdoings like using unsafe materials and failing to test the safety of vehicles or automotive parts.
- Failures to maintain safe roadways – This can involve failures to fix broken traffic signs, remove dangerous debris from the roads or otherwise keep the roads safe for motorists. Cities, counties or other parties can be liable for these failures.
In some cases, the negligence of multiple parties can contribute to a single crash. When this occurs, all negligent parties can be liable for victims’ suffering, injuries and losses.
The Car Accident Practice at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC: How Our Attorneys Can Help You
Following a traffic crash, experienced legal representation can make the difference in the success of victims’ cases – as well as in their access to vital resources they may need to heal and put their accident behind them.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, our lawyers have vast experience handling and successfully resolving various types of auto crash claims, including (but not limited to) those that involve:
- Car crashes
- Truck wrecks
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle & bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Rear-end & head-on collisions
- Uninsured & underinsured motorist accidents
- Fatal auto accidents.
For these and other types of auto accident claims, you can count on our lawyers for superior representation and the highest quality legal services. This effectively means that you can rely on our attorneys to:
- Clearly explain your rights and the available legal remedies
- Provide you with honest advice regarding your best options for proceeding
- Investigate your claim and gather all evidence necessary to craft you the strongest possible case
- Handle all insurance-related issues, including assisting in securing advances on insurance settlements and getting medical bills paid
- Make arrangements with medical providers to get essential medical care and treatments ASAP, even if you don’t currently have the means to pay for it
- Work relentlessly to help you maximize your recovery and reclaim your life.
Our goal is to make this process as worry-free as possible for you so that you can focus on getting better.
Contact a Denver Car Accident Lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of motor vehicle collision, contact a Denver car accident lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC for experienced help with your financial recovery.
Call (303) 625-6832 or email our firm for a free consultation and important answers regarding your potential claim.
Participating in a free consult does not obligate you to retain us, and we do not charge any fees for our services if there is no recovery in your case.
1: According to findings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)