You Deserve Full Compensation After An AccidentWe Will Fight To Protect Your Rights.
Common Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents In Colorado
A car accident occurs about once every 10 seconds in the United States. 1 What may be more alarming than this is the fact that at least 90 percent of all car accidents are caused by some form of human error and, quite often, some form of driver negligence.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., our lawyers are committed to helping car accident survivors take action, protect their rights and interests, and get on the path to financial recovery. We do this by getting to know our clients and fully understanding their needs. When we aggressively seek compensation, we make sure settlements are fair and will allow our clients to focus on healing and moving on with their lives.
Common Types Of Auto Wrecks
Just some of the auto accident cases that our lawyers are effective at favorably resolving include but are not limited to:
- Rear-end collisions — These types of crashes are incredibly common in the U.S. Although they can be relatively minor at slower speeds, rear-end collisions can also result in catastrophic — if not fatal — injuries at higher speeds, especially if larger commercial vehicles and semi-trucks are involved. What can be just as distressing as the impacts of rear-end collisions is the fact that driver distraction or negligence is often a contributing factor — in other words, many of these accidents are preventable.
- Hit-and-run accidents — Despite laws requiring motorists to stop at the scenes of collisions, far too many drivers fail to do so, fleeing the scene and leaving victims to deal with the damage and wreckage on their own. Matters only get worse when victims get push back from their own insurance company after filing a claim against their own uninsured/underinsured motorist policy.
- Drunk driving accidents — Impaired drivers kill 28 people every day in the U.S. in drunk driving accidents. 2 When drunk drivers make the poor choice to get behind the wheel, our lawyers will be ready to advocate for our victims’ rights and hold the negligent motorist accountable for causing the collision. We may also be able to seek compensation from other at-fault parties for their negligence, including bars, restaurants and other establishments that serve alcohol.
- Distracted driving accidents — Known for causing impairments similar to intoxication, distracted driving has been found to significantly increase the risk of a car accident. This is generally because when drivers fail to pay attention to the roads, their perception, judgment and reaction times can also be affected, making it far more likely they will hit another motorist or traveler on the road.
- Rollover accidents — Though not as prevalent as the above-mentioned types of auto collisions, rollovers are often deadly when they occur. While these auto accidents can be caused by any number of factors, driver inattention, impairment or inexperience are commonly to blame. Additional factors include defective vehicle designs and automotive parts as well as treacherous driving conditions and poor road maintenance.
Let Us Handle All Your Legal Matters
The days, weeks and months following a car crash or other type of motor vehicle accident can leave victims feeling incredibly overwhelmed and unsure of how to proceed. In many cases, a victim’s focus shifts from the important task of recovering to trying to juggle medical bills, time away from work, phone calls with insurance adjusters, and the copious amount of paperwork that needs to be filled out and processed.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., we will take care of all your legal matters. In fact, it’s one of the many reasons thousands of clients have chosen our law firm to handle their personal injury needs. Lead attorney James H. Guest has more than three decades of experience and personally handles each case he takes, meaning he not only understands the process, he knows how to recover compensation that truly meets your needs, not those of someone else.
Talk To Us Today — We’re Ready To Help
If you were injured in an auto accident or a loved one was killed because of someone else’s negligence, don’t hesitate to schedule a free initial consultation at our Denver office. We work on a contingency basis, which means if you don’t win your case, we won’t charge you for our time. Call 303-292-2992 today or contact us online to make an appointment.
1: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
2: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Do You Need Compensation For Injuries?
We can help you.
Law Office of James H. Guest
Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C.
3333 South Bannock Street, Suite 1060 Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303-292-2992 Fax: 303-292-2882