You Deserve Full Compensation After An AccidentWe Will Fight To Protect Your Rights.
Helping Car Accident Victims Throughout Denver And Colorado
Within seconds, a car crash can cause devastating injuries and extensive damage. Although the losses caused by traffic accidents can be profound and in some cases permanent, survivors should know that they are not alone and that they may have various options for recovery and justice.
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., our accident lawyers are dedicated to aggressively representing those who have been harmed by another driver’s negligent and reckless actions. For decades, we have been helping car accident victims build compelling claims, stand up to insurance companies and fight to secure the compensation they are entitled to for their injuries and losses.
Have You Or A Loved One Been Hurt In A Car Wreck?
We are ready to discuss your legal options for recovery and justice. In addition to representing car wreck survivors, our attorneys are experienced at representing families who have lost loved ones to deadly wrecks as well as those who suffered serious
- Car crashes
- Trucking accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Rollover crashes
- Rear-end and head-on collisions
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents
- Fatal auto accidents
What Forms Of Negligence Can Cause Car Accidents?
The vast majority of car crashes are caused by some type of human mistake or misbehavior. In fact, federal authorities have reported that at least “94 percent of crashes are tied to a human choice or error.” 1 Commonly, these negligent, careless or reckless actions include but are not limited to:
- Driver impairment due to alcohol, drugs, distraction, fatigue and other forms of impairment.
- Manufacturing defects involving vehicle designs, auto part construction and auto part installation
- Poor or inadequate roadway maintenance such as failures to fix broken traffic signs, remove dangerous debris from the roads or otherwise keep the roads safe for motorists
In some cases, the negligence of multiple parties can contribute to a single crash. When this occurs, all negligent parties can be liable for victims’ suffering, injuries and losses.
How A Lawyer Can Help You
At the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C., we pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest and most comprehensive level of legal services possible during their time of need. Our attorneys have more than 30 years of experience as negotiators and litigators, which allow them to:
- Clearly explain your rights and the available legal remedies
- Provide you with honest advice regarding your best options for proceeding
- Investigate your claim and gather all evidence necessary to craft you the strongest possible case
- Handle all insurance-related issues, including assisting in securing advances on insurance settlements and getting medical bills paid
- Make arrangements with medical providers to get essential medical care and treatments ASAP, even if you don’t currently have the means to pay for it
- Work relentlessly to help you maximize your recovery and reclaim your life
Want To See What We’ve Done For Other Clients? Take a look at our case
Get Our Help And Gain Confidence Moving Forward
If you or a loved one were injured in a motor vehicle collision, contact the Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C. We know that securing experienced legal representation following a crash can make the difference between a successful outcome and not getting access to the vital resources you may need to heal and put your accident behind you.
We have extensive experience handling even the most complex accident cases. Put the protection of your rights, best interests and future needs in our capable hands. Schedule a free initial consultation today by calling our Denver office at 303-292-2992 or contact us online.
Our contingency fee billing means we do not charge any fees for our services if there is no recovery in your case.
1: According to findings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
Do You Need Compensation For Injuries?
We can help you.
Law Office of James H. Guest
Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C.
3333 South Bannock Street, Suite 1060
Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303-292-2992 Fax: 303-292-2882